On the 22nd of May a pallet of shutters was sent from North Charleston, SC, to Wareham, MA. The "Ship To" was Cape Cod Express which would bring the pallet to Martha's Vineyard. The pallet arrive at Central Transport's Stoughton, MA, terminal at 7:16 a.m. on May 27th. They then let it sit all day. Cape Cod Express' terminal is in Wareham, MA, 36 miles away. This morning, May 28th, the pallet still has not moved. The best they say they can do is delivery by 3 p.m today which add yet a second lost day to the schedule.

These people are BAD people with whom to do business.

Had an Experience with Cape Cod Express?

Comments

Isn't your complaint with Central Transport for not moving the shipment?

on the 1st of August 2009 Cape Cod express cod hit my car and didnt leave any note or any information.Then the employee at grand union at nantucket told me that the driver had hard time backing the truck so I went to their garrage and found the paint on the back of the truck.

I talked to manager and he told me that he will call his head office and compensate for damage. But after 2 weeks not hearing from them I went to talk with them. I was told that they were not going to pay for the damage he also said " that's why you buy insurance". and started using F**** words to me.

So be careful with Cape cod expreee.They dont have any ethics and moral.